Esselle Sports Management was founded by Les and Stephen Rigby in 1991, as a consolidation of business and sporting experience covering more than 20 years, with the aim of concentrating on three major areas of interest – Leisure and Recreation, Sports Promotions and Travel. From offices based in rural Lancashire, but close to the hub of the sporting north-west of England, this rapidly expanding company has already made a considerable impact in:
- Organising Sporting and Recreational events
- Improving Skill and Knowledge levels of Sporting participants world-wide
- Creating specialist divisions designed to operate in specific fields
These specialist divisions are now providing expertise in several important areas i.e.
- Organising any event be it Sport, Recreation or Business-related
- Tours, Travel and Hotels
- Sports Tour specialists for Football/Soccer, Rugby, Hockey, Netball, Cricket, Lacrosse and Bowls
- Coaching Opportunities world-wide
- Sport Scholarships in the U.S.A.
The Esselle group can provide it’s clients the expertise and professionalism to help you and your Organisation in any of the above areas and those within this web-site.